In 2020, we opened with a big success the first store in Poland in Warsaw. Then we welcomed our customers in Poznan in Poland and in Prague in Czech Republic. This is just the beginning of our expansion in Central and Eastern Europe region.
At Primark we believe that people are at the center of everything we do. Learning and development are key components of our people strategy. Development increases our competitive advantage and helps us sustain a high-performing working culture.
The People & Culture team is currently looking for a person, who will help us build learning environment in Primark CEE region. In this role, you will design, develop, and facilitate experiences that support organizational development at all levels of the organization.
Learning and Development Manager Central & Eastern Europe
Primary Purpose of the job:
- Create and implement innovative and efficient learning solutions according to the business needs, culture and learning policy.
- Partner with other global team members and vendors to create effective solutions.
- Act as a business partner and coach to store management to help them understand knowledge and performance gaps, desired outcomes, ways to increase individual capability.
- Manage succession plans for store colleagues and advise on best development practice; proactively support the expansion in the region.
- Own and develop learning programs, such as Induction program or Talent Development program.
- Implement the learning culture within the store through self-development, consistent feedback and management of the in-store training program
- Measure the learning impact for continuous improvement and communicate to the business.
- Monitor the budget allocated and optimize learning investments efficiency.
- Partner, collaborate, and influence decisions within our global HQ and local management.
- 4+ years of experience working as a L&D Coordinator or Manager.
- Experience in fostering learning culture within dynamic, complex, international organizations.
- Excellent English (verbal and written).
- Experience of working with Central and Eastern European countries (CEE).
- Proven track record in driving learning/development projects, setting and meeting KPI’s.
- Passion towards learning methods, ability to act as an internal trainer.
- Ability to be strategic, goal oriented, hands-on and well organized.
- Experience in Retail sector or other fast paced environment will be an advantage.
- Ability to business-travel across CEE countries.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, project driven work environment.
- Start-up mode, possibility to create programs from scratch for the CEE region.
- Participation in international, challenging projects and significant development opportunities.
- Work in a human-oriented company focused on diversity, inclusion and ethics.
- Be part of a team, who like to share their knowledge and experience.
- Stable employment and attractive salary.
- Attractive benefit package.
Grow with Primark and discover your new talents!