In 2020, we opened with a big success the first store in Poland in Warsaw. Then we welcomed our customers in Poznan in Poland and in Prague in Czech Republic. This is just the beginning of our expansion in Central and Eastern Europe region.
We are looking for a new team member, who will join the People and Culture team. At Primark we believe that people are at the center of everything we do!
People and Culture Support for Central & Eastern Europe
As People & Culture Support, you will help the regional team in building a modern People & Culture department through active participation in the openings of new markets and stores, ongoing operational support and participation in international HR projects. You will have the opportunity to work in a team of experienced people, which will give you the chance to develop your existing skills and gain new experience.
- Administrative support to the People and Culture team and directly to the Head of People and Culture Department.
- Collecting data, preparing regular reports and overviews of selected business areas.
- Preparation of analyses concerning HR processes.
- Preparation of presentations and other necessary materials.
- Participation in ongoing projects.
- Organizing and coordinating meetings, trainings and travels.
Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Finance/HR or last year of University.
Proven interest in professional career development within the HR field.
Being very well organized and able to switch between tasks easily, as we are a very dynamically growing company.
Strong analytical skills, ability to model and interpret data.
Focused on delivering results and finding solutions to problems.
Solid communication skills, able to speak with people at all levels.
Ability to work in a complex and international environment.
Practical knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point).
Very good Polish and English language skills.
Ability to work independently, whilst also enjoying collaborating with your colleagues
What we offer:
- Participation in the dynamic development of one of the biggest retail company in the CEE markets
- Opportunity to develop and implement your ideas
- Be part of a team, who like to share their knowledge and experience.
- Work in a human-oriented company focused on diversity, inclusion and ethics.
- Participation in international projects.
- Stable employment and attractive salary.
- Attractive benefit package including: sport card, private health care, pension package, discount, Employee Assistance Program.