Recruiting Specialist for Central Eastern Europe
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Because people are your forte!
Are you an experienced recruiter who loves to communicate with people?
Are you amazing at storytelling and confident in attracting the best talent?
Do you believe that people are the priority in every organisational culture?
If so, then we have been waiting for you!
How do we operate?
Working at Primark is unique, unlike anywhere else in the retail industry. We love to do things our way. We feel good about what we do, because we fight for sustainability and take care of our communities. That’s why people love us too – we take caring to the next level. Making customers smile. Helping each other to thrive in a vibrant, inclusive culture. Prioritising people and the planet. And empowering our colleagues to make our stores feel special, wherever we are in the world. This is the difference you make at Primark.
What will be your role?
At Primark we believe that people are at the centre of everything we do. As we are dynamically growing in the CEE region, we are looking for amazing people to grow with us. As Recruiting Specialist for Central Eastern Europe, together with the team you will enable Primark’s growth in Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania and Hungary by finding amazing talents and helping our people enjoy working with us.
What will you do (in more details)?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates to support short and long term talent pipelines in CEE region stores.
- Be a brand ambassador with a focus on the candidate experience, bringing to life the culture, values and opportunities in Primark.
- Develop candidate sourcing strategies.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
- Conduct end to end recruitment process for pre-defined roles.
- Prepare requested information related to candidate’s status, vacancy stage and reporting data.
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Proven recruitment experience: in attracting amazing talents within large retail organisation or recruitment agency (or a combination of both!)
- Being an experienced sourcer: skilled at using Boolean logic to identify passive talent leveraging LinkedIn, CV databases, networks, social media etc.
- Being data driven: adept at acquiring, analysing, and telling stories through data. Interpreting ATS data to manage workload, highlight risks and ensure system accuracy & stewardship at all times.
- Passion for talent acquisition, as well as best-in-class candidate experience and service delivery.
- Strong communication skills, being customer and service oriented.
- Ability to build relationships and networks internally and externally.
- Experience gathered in Central Eastern European countries.
- Being fluent in Polish and English.
- Ability to business-travel across Central EasternEuropean countries.
Why should you join us?
At Primark, we care about everyone. Here you will be a part of a supportive and creative team that will make you feel valued and important. You will:
- Work in a dynamic, project driven work environment.
- Have the opportunity to create programs from scratch as we are operating in a start-up mode in the CEE region.
- Participate in international, challenging projects and have amazing development opportunities.
- Work in a human-oriented company focused on diversity, inclusion and ethics.
- Be part of a team, who enjoys sharing their knowledge and experience.
- Have stable employment with attractive salary & benefit package (including medical care, sports card & employee assistance programme).
So if you want to step up in your career and grow with us – do not hesitate and apply now!