In 2020, we opened with a big success the first store in Poland in Warsaw. Then we welcomed our customers in Poznan in Poland and in Prague in Czech Republic. This is just the beginning of our expansion in Central and Eastern Europe region.
Regional Compliance Specialist for Central & Eastern Europe
- Assist in the development, delivery and maintenance of the ongoing compliance programme.
- Act as an SME focal point for information requests from functions and regions.
- Review policies and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessments and report on findings.
- Administer and maintain the GDPR online training for current and new employees across multiple countries.
- Maintain requirements for compliance with data protection laws and support senior management in defining actions to support compliance.
- Manage guidance documentation and related notices and coordinate updates.
- Prepare and deliver communications and coordinate programme updates.
- Support key data protection processes for breach management and data subject access requests.
- Assess projects for GDPR risks, building in data privacy considerations for projects that process personal data.
- Supporting the completion of Data Privacy Impact Assessments for projects with significant personal data elements.
- Identify and support the resolution of risks and issues as they arise.
- Promote awareness across the business of GDPR compliance obligations and advise on procedures and policies.
- Proactively look at core causes of data breaches and work with the business to drive process improvement.
- Monitor and understand key trends and issues both internally and externally, and identify opportunities for improvement in processes.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a compliance and/or legal setting.
- Experience of advising on Compliance topics across multiple jurisdictions preferable.
- Experience in Data Protection compliance is essential.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate & influence effectively verbally and in writing across all levels as required.
- Experience in workingwithin a client-focused and fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to make sound judgement calls particularly relating to issues requiring escalation.
- Self-motivated and positive approach to deliver high quality work and meet deadlines.
- Proactive approach to seeking information and identify solutions.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent English (verbal and written).
- Working Experience with Central and Eastern European countries (CEE).
What we offer:
- Dynamic, project driven work environment.
- Participation in international, challenging projects and significant development opportunities.
- Work in a human-oriented company focused on diversity, inclusion and ethics.
- Friendly working atmosphere.